Our mission at Garavel Subaru
is to enhance the car ownership experience of as many people in our community as we are able. Whether that means repairing a car, providing parts for it, or selling one we provide services that reflect what our customers want. This service is to be provided by the best team that we can build.
The pace of our business has quickened and we are looking for talented, hard workers. Hire for attitude, train for skills
, that s one of our mottos.
We believe in treating our employees with respect. We believe in treating our employees right. If you re the right fit for our culture, you ll grow and gain with us. What We Offer
- Employer paid Medical Insurance
- 401k program with company match
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on parts and service
- Weekly pay periods
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Sick paid time off
- Employer paid lunches every Saturday
- Voluntary Life and Disability Insurance
- Voluntary AFLAC Supplemental Coverage
- Voluntary Dental Coverage
The Sales Consultant will interact with the customers and lead them through their vehicle purchase at Garavel Subaru. The individual is responsible for assisting customers in choosing the right vehicle for their lifestyle. Our goal is to create the best vehicle-buying experience for the customer and to make lifelong customers. Essential Functions
- Present Subaru vehicle attributes, model options, features, and compare the advantages and benefits as our product knowledge expert.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses and needs.
- Demonstrate value to our customers by comparing the advantages and benefits of our product and our business.
- Familiarize our customers with the variety of purchase and finance options, as well as dealership policies and services.
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with Garavel's policies.
- Prospect and source additional customers and establish strong relationships with potential customers.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to exceptional customer satisfaction
- Facilitate customer test drives and follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from the customer prior to test drive.
- Delivers vehicles to customers and transition them to their new relationship with the dealership; ensure the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
- Introduces customers to our service department to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in Garavel Subaru's service department.
- Schedules the customer's first service appointment.
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of store showroom and vehicle lot.
- Assist other sales staff in offering the customer additional products and services
the dealership offers.
- Self-motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted sales goals.
- 1 years of experience in automotive sales, is a plus
- Available to work flexible hours, Saturdays, and last Sunday of the month, with a regular day off during the week off.
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in s & out s
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Creativity and high energy.
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance with proper Garavel uniform and name tag worn
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and have a clean motor vehicle report.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Sales Consultants frequently:
- Stand or sit for longer periods of time
- Walk the dealership lot and showroom floor
- Drive a company vehicle with customers.
- Move frequently in and out of vehicles
- Bend, squat, or climb stairs occasionally
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs occasionally
Garavel Subaru is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. EOE, M/F/D/V
Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insurance, insurance agent, insurance field, insurance sales agent, life, life insurance, life insurance agent, medicare