Looking for an IT Security Analyst with 2 years infrastructure enterprise security, OS, Infrastructure, Unix, Linux networing, SIEM, IDS, IPS, AV, Firewalls, applications (as much as possible) with great soft skills, ready to develop, learn, grown, degrees and certifications huge plus
- Requires bachelors degree in computer science or related technology field. CISSP certification a plus.
- Requires 4 years of relevant computer systems experience focusing on Information Security, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Thorough understanding of risk analysis and audit tracking.
- Thorough knowledge of local area and wide area network architectures (LAN/WAN), and in-depth and current knowledge of data processing and programming concepts. Experience with network design, routing design and open system security issues.
- Develop technical security standards in support of information security policies and principles
- Train other Security Engineers on processes, procedures, and technologies
- Advanced knowledge of technical security solutions (ie IDS/IPS, secure remote access, authentication, traditional and next gen Firewalls, encryption, VPNs, SI EMs, application security, advanced malware detection, vulnerability management, and other relevant domains)
Trend Micro security suite (Office Scan, DLP, Mobile Security, Disk Encryption) Enterprise Windows OS. Active Directory, VBScript,
WSUS patch management, Qualys, Desktop virtualization technologies, Anti-Virus software. SQL, IIS Web services, WINS, DNS, DHCP, Exchange Email, IDS/IPS.
TCP/IP, Ethernet, Fiber, VPN, Wireless networking,
HP, Dell, Wyse thin clients, Ergotron Mobile devices, Network Virus Wall hardware appliances Certifications: Active professional certifications such as CISSP, OSCP/E, relevant GIAC or SANS certifications